Saturday 9 February 2013

The dream... and a blown-up sewing machine!

My dream is to have my own business - a decorating/design one.... and I even have my business name chosen. But the hard part is working out how to get my things out there. So I have decided to start with what I have already - my classroom resources I have designed.  Not exactly what I was wanting to do but at least its a start and you have to start somewhere right?  Considering my sewing machine has decided to, well not exactly blow up, but it may as well had. And to top it off its not even mine to kill - its my husband's grandma's. So considering I can't sew and begin my dream, this will have to do for now to satisfy that designing crave within me.

Anyway check out my stuff in my classroom decor page.  There are links on that page where you can download my resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover