Friday 22 February 2013

My February RAK

I actually did my February RAK a couple of weeks ago but am only getting around to blogging about it now.  Some of you may know that I am a Prep teacher.  I absolutely love teaching my little kids but the start of a year can be an extremely tough time as the little Preppies have to settle into a new routine.  For some of them this is harder than others, and it is also the time that I do the most talking of the whole year!

This year I have a beautiful new Teacher Aide in my classroom. Well she is not new to teacher aiding, just new to Prep and new to my classroom.  She has been doing an amazing job and I wanted to let her know this in a fun way. So one morning I left a little surprise on the classroom kitchen bench with her name on it.  It was a packet of lifesavers and I had attached a little note with a ribbon saying 'Thanks Kristy for being my lifesaver these first couple of weeks'.  Of course I forgot to take a photo of the finished product but you can imagine what it looked like. Just as I wanted her reaction was priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover