Thursday 17 January 2013

The adventure begins...

I've decided to start a blog and this is my first posting!  Wow! A friend of mine suggested I should as I love to decorate and design and what better way is there is learn from others and display my own creations.... at least that is what she convinced me of. So here I am - in a big, scary, unknown world called Blogspot embarking on a brand new adventure.  Let the fun begin!!

So a little about me then - I am a prep teacher by trade (love my kids!) but a decorator at heart. I have the most fabulous husband - but then again I must think that as I followed him to this side of the outback! Family is everything to me and I miss them dearly, going from seeing them weekly to now mostly on holidays and occasionally in between if I'm lucky. And at the centre of my heart is God. So there it  is - a slight and small insight into my life.... and I'm sure there will be more to share as I go along.

Looking forward to meeting all of you out there in the Blogging world as I share some of my love for designing and decorating with you!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you! And looking forward to getting to know you and crafty side :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover