Monday 21 January 2013

My January RAK

This year I have decided to commit myself to do monthly Random Acts of Kindness (RAK). Genuine kindness seems to be lacking in the modern day culture and it really makes me sad. I haven't made a list as such on who I want to bless but rather I will wait and see how God directs me and who He prompts me to bless.

Last week saw my first RAK created and delivered. A beautiful family that I know has struggled this past year with their little baby boy having several health concerns that saw them travelling to Brisbane alot! They are an amazing Christian couple who has battled through the past year with no complaints, no grumbles and never wavering in their faith.  They have inspired more than they probably realise.  I really wanted to bless them so decided that they would be my first RAK recipients.

3 comments:

  1. Amanda this is perfect! I bet they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at their home yesterday, and meant to ask them about it but forgot. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! LOVE YOUR HEART! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover